Hortatory Exposition Text

This is a example for Hortatory Exposition Text
I hope this is so helpful

TITLE

The Positive Effects of Internet for Students

THESIS

          Nowadays in modern area, I think internet is very important for student. As we all know, internet has many function for supporting our life especially student like us. They are many functions from an internet :

ARGUMENTS

1.    The first, It gives us a various information, news, knowledge, and etc quickly.
Student can search something or anything from internet quickly. Take for an example, students can search about an education like thesis, entertainment like a song, knowledge, that is in the world.
2.   Student can add their friends in all countries in the world by internet.
Chatting with e-mail, facebook, twitter, line, whatsapp, blackberry messanger, path, instagram, are some an example of internet facility to have many friend in all countries in the world.
3.  Besides, students can share, communicate, discuss, or exchanging an information and so on.


RECOMMENDATION
From the arguments above, I think it’s letter for be better to use internet facility well to get knowledge, friends, information with cozy and fun.



Tidak ada komentar: